We have a place to live. We will not be leaving Johnson, homeless. I think we both knew that it would work out somehow, obviously. Just wasn't sure what the details would be. After a few disappointments with possible properties, we were about ready to throw in the towel. Some great Fort Collins friends (I haven't even got to meet them yet!) have been so incredible about helping us look for places long distance. They checked in with the landlord they used to rent from and discovered a rental opening up around the same time we would be wanting to get out there. We contacted the guy and he sent us his rental application. I filled it out at 6am this morning and sent it back to him. Just praying that this would be the one! Got a call this afternoon from the landlord's wife letting us know that they were giving us the rental! Praise Jesus! Wes wasn't home at the time to celebrate so Brennan and I took several minutes for a little celebratory dance!
It was so exciting to call Wes and let him know. We are absolutely thrilled to stop the "house hunting!" We haven't seen the inside of the place yet, but our friends that helped us find it actually lived there when they first moved to the area and loved it. (Apparently, it is about 1 mile from Chick-Fil-A and right across the street from the dollar theater! Bonus!) At this point, we really could care less about the details of the inside! It's 2 story, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome with a 2 car garage attached! It comes with all the usual appliances that we need, plus a W/D and microwave! I mean, maybe these are just minor details, but I am so excited! We've never had a garage before! Woohoo!
So thankful for a place to call home and we can't wait to see it!
Wahoo!.... sorry only read the first line and that was my response... let me go finish the rest now
ReplyDeleteone more thought.....You've never "needed" a garage as much as you will need one in Colorado...we will miss you!
ReplyDeleteSO glad to hear this!!! What a stress relief and answer to prayer! CAn't wait to see pictures and to see updates on this blog! love you guys! :c)
ReplyDelete